13 November 2009

milky ways and other fun-size bits...

this doesn't happen often. if ever, really.

but all the stars and maybe the moon and quite possibly the sun and even one stray milky way left over from halloween have all lined up, and two of my love them from my turquoise-laden wrist to the tattooed top o' my foot friends are on the same exact page at once.

i'm planning on meeting joslyn in january at the incredibly cool alt design summit. and mary ruffle? well. she's a t.ruffle girl. and i meet her at the sweeterie every day.

have you visited us yet? i wish...i mean...you could...

ugh. i'm never good at extending invitations. i start off well enough. i'll beg you earnestly and then i'll panic and think but what if she doesn't want to visit us or worse! what if she's trying to come up with an excuse right now that we both know is going to be painful and cause me to panic more and fill the air with nonsense and other peoples' secrets - even though i have a really juicy one today that i wouldn't mind spilling - and where were we? oh yes. eh. you don't have to come over if you have something else going on. it's cool. i'm good. see you around.

it's like that.




when i really want to beg you earnestly and not panic and just smile a smile full of all the i like you very muches in the world, from the stars to the moon and sun and all the way to the milky way that i'm most certain i'll find under lill's bunk.

and then you would say yes...sure...i'd love nothing more.

then i'd probably kiss you. because it's the weekend, and i tend to get a little promiscuous.

it's like that.

so. click on the big t.ruffles logo to head to the sweeterie. click right here to learn more about us, and right here to learn more about the site. which i prefer to call a sight. mary's photos make it so. and check out mary's loves on lovely joslyn's sight. you'll fall in love, too. i promise. have a sweet weekend.

20 comments:

Brandi said...

t.ruffles is seriously edible. ok, maybe not, but it should be. just love it. like a big sugar coated heart type of love it.

Caroline said...

thanks for your comment, karey.

meant every word. your words are awe inducing, as is t.ruffles.

xoxo

mrs. darling said...

already one of my fave new sites. and when i read your words about having a heart so big because it contains the world...well, i might have cried a tiny bit.

Anonymous said...

already on my google reader

I'm loving the new project.

emily b. said...

like i even needed a formal invitation :) i'm getting drunk on the amazing images and dreamy words. it's a wonderful escape :)

xo, em

The House That A-M Built said...

Genius...and exquisite and perfect. A-M xx

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

only you could make words as sweet as candy!

crow said...

i was unprepared for the delight of seeing your handwriting again. love those tall consonants and tiny vowels. i ruined my hand/wrist studying for grad comprehensive exams, but when i take my time, i'm tall again too.
b.

ZDub said...

Happy weekend to you too.

la la Lovely said...

Oh, I really would love nothing more...
The name, the concept, the pictures, the words... I just might be able to give up chocolate and take on this as my sweet treat addiction. But I think eating chocolate while reading and gazing is a much better idea.
I am so feeling mistaken for a weed today. It's nice to know someone out there understands even if we don't really know each other I just might pretend that we do!
Happy weekend and thank you for the sweets!
xx Trina

Brown Button Trading said...

i've got no words about how much this is the bestest everest thing ever. except maybe two. thank you. x

Mrs.French said...

you already know how I feel about you, your mary, and your joslyn...I feel like you are a little bit mine too...and t. ruffles? the most magical thing I have run into for a very long time...xo t

Boy Crazy (@claritychaos) said...

I found you just this week and I'm enchanted by your voice and your style. So glad to have stumbled here.

Richie Designs said...

well, you know how I feel about it all! that's a damn fine logo if I do say so myself

casey said...

gorgeous work. you make me want to smile, laugh and cry all in one paragraph.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

It's so sweet and lovely, I just want to eat the entire site! Each post is just as fantastic as the next :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elle said...

I'm already hoping this will be coffee-table-top candy one fine day. A girl can dream, no?

Melissa de la Fuente said...

It isn't fair that every time I visit your sites( t.ruffles too of course) I cry a little bit....not at all fair. But, I love it! And adore you!
xo
Melis

Joslyn said...

oooh i'm counting the days until January
xo